Open House ELYS Basel
The ELYS Kultur- und Gewerbehaus is a new project by Canton Basel-Stadt Immobilien that offers numerous opportunities for small businesses, leisure facilities, restaurants, rehearsal spaces for music groups, and much more at the site of a former Coop distribution center. On this Saturday, they are having an open house where the various tenants that have already moved into the facility present themselves and their services with a wide range of activities for the whole family. Offers include (among many others):
* TechLabs will have numerous demonstrations and sessions for the whole family as well as their "Bier & Bots" demonstration for adults.
* Overground indoor parkour facility will offer free workshops and tours.
* ELYS Boulderloft will offer tours and trial classes as well as live concert.
* Zeno-Watch Basel will offer a look into their watch production and direct sales of their products.
* Drumspace will offer free percussion trial sessions and a special percussion group for women (registration required)
* The Birdie Amigos Indoor Golf Club will open their doors.
These are only some examples; there are many other activities, groups, and service providers to check out. You can find more information on their website.
The ELYS is easily accessible by public transport (trams 11, stop Hünigerstrasse or St. Louis Grenze, and tram 1, stop Bahnhof St. Johann) and also offers onsite parking.
ELYS Kultur- und Gewerbehaus