Sports & Recreation
- Open Gyms in the Winter MonthsThree different programs allow kids of varying ages to play sports in local school gyms during the colder months.
- Ice Sports in BaselFrom October to February/March, it is ice season in Basel—time to try on those skates and head to the nearest ice rink. You can choose […]
- Basel’s Indoor Swimming PoolsBasel's two indoor swimming pools are opening for the winter season.
- Traditional Swiss Sports Come to Pratteln!With the Eidgenössisches Schwing- und Älplerfest coming to Pratteln, learn what the traditional Swiss sports of Schwingen, Hornussen, and Steinstossen are all about.
Sports & Recreation Archive
- Indoor Sports
- Resources & Services
- Winter Sports
- Summer Sports
- Swiss Traditions
- Kids' Corner
- Show all
- Open Gyms in the Winter Months
- Ice Sports in Basel
- Basel’s Indoor Swimming Pools
- Traditional Swiss Sports Come to Pratteln!
- Summer Fun — Swimming in the Rhein
- Exercise Outdoors in Basel’s Parks This Summer
- Outdoor Swimming Pools in the Region Are Opening!
- Guided Hiking Tours in English
- Fitness in Basel: Exercise is Medicine
- Camps for Kids in the School Breaks
- Winter Fun in Fribourg (FR)
- Unesco Ice Walk
- Ice Rinks in the Basel Region
- Let it Snow—Outdoor Winter Fun
- Sports Classes for Everyone Start in January