I recommend your magazine to anyone moving to Basel! It has been extremely helpful and informative whilst we have been here.
A Monthly Guide to Living in Basel
The good thing is that it is not a simple translation of Swiss material, but it provides information about what expats or foreigners may wonder about.
I take this opportunity to congratulate you on your magazine, it has really been very useful to have all this information every month about the activities in Basel and surroundings!
Basel Life Magazine is available by subscription. If you would like to subscribe, simply click on the “Subscriptions” tab on this website and fill in the required information.
In addition, individual copies of Basel Life Magazine can be purchased at:
• Bider & Tanner bookshop at Bankverein (Aeschenvorstadt 2)
• Orell Füssli bookshop at Freie Strasse 17
• Basel Tourism office at Barfüsserplatz (Stadt-Casino)
• Basel Tourism office at Bahnhof SBB
• Magical Cafe at Max Kämpf Platz 2 (Kleinbasel, behind Musical Theater)
Thank you for your interest in Basel Life Magazine, and please let us know if you have any problems locating a copy by sending us an e-mail: